We also advise you to read carefully our Cookies Policy.
1. Who is this policy aimed at and applied to?
This policy applies to all users of the platform, regardless of whether they are customers of MULTIASSISTANCE (hereinafter, indistinctly, “the user” or “the users”) who are considered natural persons. By personal data, we mean any information about an identified or identifiable natural person.
If you are already a customer of MULTIASSISTANCE, for having signed a contract with us, you should also refer to the information contained in the contract on the specific terms of privacy.
This platform is aimed at users over 18 years of age, its use is prohibited for children under this age. The user also acknowledges in a responsible manner that he or she has the necessary legal capacity to subscribe, where appropriate, to the services offered by MULTIASSISTANCE.
2. If you browse or use our web platform, who is responsible for processing your personal data?
We are responsible for the processing your personal data:
Full name of the entity: MULTIASSISTANCE, S.A.
Registered address:146, Boulevard Charonne, 75020 Paris, France
Physical address/office: 146, Boulevard Charonne, 75020 Paris, France
Contact phone no/s: +33 01 43 62 44 00
Contact email: email@example.com
3. For what purposes do we use your data?
- Enable you to browse our platform, thereby allowing access to information and content provided therein.
- To respond to your petitions or requests sent to us through the forms or queries and, in particular, your application to take part in our personnel selection processes.
- To clear your doubts about our services in an agile and efficient manner through the different channels available for this purpose (contact/doubts form).
- Enable the uses associated with cookies on the Platform as described in our cookies policy.
- If you have accepted the cookies policy, for the development of the purposes associated with the different types of cookies informed therein, especially analytical cookies (browsing/user profile), perform this analysis and statistics related to web browsing to improve our services and quality in providing them. If you wish, you can configure the use of analytical cookies at any time and you have the right to revoke your consent for the purposes associated with these cookies. Please note that revocation of your consent to the processing of your data with regard to certain types of cookies such as session or technical cookies may prevent you from browsing our platform (see cookies policy).
- Take whatever protection measures are applicable pursuant to current laws, including the likely anonymisation of your personal data by applying the appropriate techniques available for this purpose. Therefore, in this scope, anonymisation and pseudonymisation may also be carried out to better protect your personal data.
- To apply the relevant security, technical and organisational measures to your personal data, focusing on the risk that exists at all times, including pseudonymisation or encryption of personal data through our platform.
4. On what basis do we lawfully process your data?
|Processing purposes||Lawful basis for processing|
|Enable you to browse our platform, thereby allowing access to information and content provided therein.||Your consent and where applicable, to meet the lawful interests of yourself or third parties associated with the proper management, maintenance, development and evolution of the platform, related tools, network and information systems, enabling their correct functioning, features, access to content and services, as well as the overall security of all of the above.|
|To respond to your petitions or requests sent to us through the forms or queries.||Your consent|
|Clear your doubts about our services in an agile and efficient manner.||Your consent and, where applicable, execution of pre-contractual measures at the request of the user/interested party.|
|If you have accepted the cookies policy in place for this purpose, enable the purposes of processing associated with them and, especially, carry out the relevant analysis resulting from your web browsing for analytical and statistical purposes.||Your consent|
|Take whatever protection measures are applicable pursuant to current laws, including the likely pseudonymisation and anonymisation of your personal data by applying the appropriate techniques available for this purpose.||Compliance with a legal obligation (REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council dated 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals on the processing of personal data and on the free movement of this data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter the “General Data Protection Regulation” or the “GDPR”) https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/FR/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32016R0679&from=FR f. In terms of processing aimed at ensuring the security of the platform, the network and the related information system, fulfilment of the lawful interest of MULTIASSISTANCE or, where applicable, of a third party may be invoked, where appropriate (Recital 49 of GDPR).|
|To apply the relevant security, technical and organisational measures to your personal data, focusing on the risk that exists at all times.||Compliance with a legal obligation (REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council dated 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals on the processing of personal data and on the free movement of this data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”) https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/FR/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32016R0679&from=FR In terms of processing aimed at ensuring the security of the platform, the network and the related information system, fulfilment of the lawful interest of MULTIASSISTANCE or, where applicable, of a third party may be invoked, where appropriate (Recital 49 of GDPR).|
When the legitimate basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent, we wish to remind you that you have the right to revoke it at any time in a simple and free manner by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
5. How long do we store your data?
|Personal data related to the purposes of the informed processing||Time limits or criteria for storing your personal data|
|Data related to the user’s browsing on our platform.||
|To respond to your petitions or requests sent to us through the forms or queries.||
|Clear your doubts about our services in an agile and efficient manner.||For the time strictly necessary to resolve or address them.|
|To take as many protection measures as may be applicable in accordance with current laws.||While processing personal data of the user, including the storage of such data for the legal periods provided and regardless of the legitimate basis for processing that MULTIASSISTANCE uses.|
|To apply the relevant security, technical and organisational measures to your personal data, focusing on the risk that exists at all times.||While processing personal data of the user, including the storage of such data for the legal periods provided and regardless of the legitimate basis for processing that MULTIASSISTANCE uses.|
In any case, and without prejudice to the foregoing, the user is also informed of the following:
- In accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, with regard to the correct processing of personal information by MULTIASSISTANCE, this entity will also be able to store the information for three years in a secure manner from the time it is collected (prescription periods for infringements in this area).
- Regarding the storage time of cookies, we recommend the user to read our cookies policy (temporality section).
- In general, when personal data are no longer necessary for the processing purposes for which they were collected, they will be blocked and will be available only to the competent authorities for the potential discharge of legal liabilities during their processing, always in accordance with applicable law and they may not be used for purposes other than these. Once the corresponding legal periods have elapsed in the event of blocking, such personal data shall be deleted in accordance with the applicable regulations and, if applicable, may also be securely anonymised by MULTIASSISTANCE (anonymised/non-personal data).
6. What happens if you do not provide us your data?
We try to request or apply the bare minimum and essential data for the processing of personal data that we perform for fully conducting our corporate purposes. All the above is in accordance with the principles contained in the applicable regulations.
However, failure to provide your personal data could lead to: 1) you may not browse our website correctly (non-acceptance of technical or session cookies); 2) you may not access certain content or services; 3) you may not process your specific petition or request (for example, due to the lack or insufficient filling out of the relevant form or application).
In any case, the information and personal data you provide, as the case may be, must be always:
- Sufficient, albeit adjusted, limited and proportionate to the legitimate purposes of processing informed in each case, with full respect for the principles of limitation of purpose and minimisation of personal data.
- Accurate, updated and truthful, in order to be able to adequately verify the identity, capacity and, where appropriate, representation, as well as to be able to adjust, in each case, the data processing carried out to your specific needs and your true situation. All this in accordance with the principle of accuracy of personal data.
Users will be fully responsible for the data and personal information they provide to MULTIASSISTANCE in connection with the platform and, where appropriate, for the services they require or contract from us.
7. Do we share your personal data with third parties?
In general, we do not share your data with third parties, nor do we sell or provide it to them. However, as a customer of MULTIASSISTANCE, your personal data may be shared with other entities of the Group companies belonging to MULTIASSISTANCE (MULTIASSISTANCE GROUP, made up of companies: http://www.multiasistencia.com/index.php/empresas-integrantes-de-grupo-multiasistencia “Companies belonging to Multiasistencia Group”) in the manner and for the purposes described in the contracts signed with our customers.
Similarly, it is possible that certain third parties may have access to your personal information for the development of services they may provide to MULTIASSISTANCE. For example, in the case of third-party cookies that are used on the platform (see cookies policy).
MULTIASSISTANCE has several people in charge of processing personal data under its control, allowing access to them as trusted suppliers, and insofar as it is strictly necessary for the provision of the services contracted with them. Such data processors operate under a service contract under the terms, conditions and guarantees listed in Article 28 of GDPR, and MULTIASSISTANCE performs the relevant controls, inspections and audits in this area to check that such data processors strictly comply with the contracts signed for this purpose and the applicable regulations.
8. Is your personal data transferred internationally?
Please note that, in general, no international transfers of your personal data are planned. MULTIASSISTANCE takes the necessary measures and guarantees in this area in accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data.
9. What rights do you have, what do they mean and how can you exercise them?
|Your rights||What it is?||How to exercise them?|
|Right for information||The right to be provided with appropriate information by MULTIASSISTANCE, both at the time your personal data has been collected (whether obtained from you or through a third party) and at any time later for the processing of your personal data. You decide about your personal information. Refer to articles 12 to 14 of GDPR.||MULTIASSISTANCE tries to provide you all the necessary information regarding the processing of your personal data in application of articles 12 to 14 of GDPR. However, if you have any questions or doubts about our privacy and cookies policies, please feel free to send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will respond to your request for additional information.|
|Right to access||The right to obtain from MULTIASSISTANCE confirmation of whether your personal data is being processed, and basic information regarding such processing (article 15 of GDPR), as well as to obtain a copy of the personal data being processed.||By sending a written request via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with Ref. “Exercise Rights” enclosing, if necessary a copy of your national identity document or equivalent identification document (passport, NIE …) to certify your identification.|
|Right to rectification||Right to have your personal data rectified without undue delay by MULTIASSISTANCE under the terms of article 16 of GDPR.||By sending a written request via e-mail: privacy@Multiassistance.com or dpd@Multiassistance.com with Ref. “Exercise Rights” enclosing, if necessary a copy of your national identity document or equivalent identification document (passport, NIE …) to certify your identification.|
|Right to deletion||Right to have your personal data deleted without undue delay by MULTIASSISTANCE under the terms of article 17 of GDPR.||By sending a written request via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with Ref. “Exercise Rights” enclosing, if necessary a copy of your national identity document or equivalent identification document (passport, NIE …) to certify your identification.|
|Right to limitation of processing||Right to have your data processing limited by MULTIASSISTANCE when:
· You challenge the accuracy of your personal data, for a period that allows MULTIASSISTANCE to check its accuracy.
· The processing is unlawful and you oppose its deletion (and instead, request its limitation).
· MULTIASSISTANCE no longer needs personal data, but needs them to formulate, exercise or defend claims.
Its exercise will be limited to the provisions of article 18 of GDPR.
|By sending a written request via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with Ref. “Exercise Rights” enclosing, if necessary a copy of your national identity document or equivalent identification document (passport, NIE …) to certify your identification.|
|Right to data portability||Right to receive personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured format, commonly used and machine-readable, or to transfer it to another processing controller when technically possible under the terms described in article 20 of GDPR.|
|Right to oppose||Right to oppose at any time the processing of your personal data, including profiling, when this is done to meet the legitimate interest of MULTIASSISTANCE or a third party as described in article 21 of GDPR.|
|Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling)||Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal consequences for you or significantly affects you in a similar manner under the terms of Article 22 of GDPR.|
|Right to revoke consent granted||You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out by MULTIASSISTANCE based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.||This revocation may be made through the forms, contents and private settings provided by MULTIASSISTANCE, depending on each case (for example, requesting cancellation of the newsletter service requested through the link provided at the end). However, you can always send this request via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com so that your right can be properly enforced as described in the applicable regulations.|
|Right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (AEPD)||It means the ability to approach the supervision authority if you believe your rights of protection of personal data have been breached (articles 13 and 14 of GDPR).||We recommend that, before submitting any complaint or claim to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et Libertés (CNIL), you contact us in order to analyse the concrete situation and try, if necessary, to find an efficient and friendly solution. Independently of the preliminary indications, and if you wish, you can also contact the CNIL web page: https://www.cnil.fr/|
10. Are there security and protection measures in place for your personal data?
Considering the nature, scope, context and the indicated purposes of processing, as well as the risks of diverse probability and seriousness for your rights and freedoms, MULTIASSISTANCE takes (and will take) appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to ensure the due security and protection of your personal data according to privacy criteria by design and by default, as well as applying a concurrent risk approach system that will be reviewed and updated by MULTIASSISTANCE when necessary.
MULTIASSISTANCE reserves the right to change this policy to adapt it to new laws, doctrines or case law that may apply in the future, or owing to technical, operational, commercial, corporate and business reasons, informing you beforehand and in a reasonable manner of any changes that may occur whenever possible. In any case, we recommended you to read this policy in detail each time you visit this platform, as any changes will be published through it.
Likewise, MULTIASSISTANCE may inform you personally and beforehand of the changes listed in this policy before it comes into force, provided that this is technically and reasonably possible, in particular, when you are considered a registered user or are a customer of MULTIASSISTANCE.
12. Do you need to contact us?
In case of any question or suggestion that you wish to send us regarding this policy, please feel free to contact our DPD at the below contact details:
Address for correspondence: 146 Boulevard de Charonne 75020 Paris, France
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, any controversy and conflict shall be preferentially brought to the notice of the parties for the purpose of seeking a friendly and mutually agreed solution through the use of the channel and e-mail provided in section 14 of this policy.