This Legal Notice sets out the conditions of use and browsing of the Web Platform http://www.multiasistencia.com/ (hereinafter, “the Platform”).
1. GENERAL INFORMATION.
The owner of the Platform is MULTIASSISTANCE, S.A. (hereinafter, “MULTIASSISTANCE” or “we”), capital de 48.494,10 € entity domiciled at 146 Boulevard de Charonne – 75020 PARIS and registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 413 114 901.
Tel: +33 01 43 62 44 00
MAintranet ( 220.127.116.11), Ronda de Poniente 7. Tres Cantos – Madrid (Spain)
2. WEB PLATFORM: USE, PURPOSE AND APPLICABLE LAW.
The Platform is an additional support and communication mechanism that MULTIASSISTANCE offers to users. Therefore, the main functionalities of the Platform are to inform the market about the corporate services provided by the entity, to showcase the new operative and technical solutions developed by Multiassistance or some of the Multiasistencia Group companies and to report on activities carried out with the personnel or other groups with which Multiassistance collaborates.
By accessing all the functionalities available on this Platform, you accept each and every one of these conditions, as well as any other that may be set, amended or extended for present or future needs of the Service. MULTIASSISTANCE will have the right to amend at any time the content of these conditions, as well as the services and functionalities available through the Platform, and it is deemed enough to publish such changes and amendments through this medium, without prejudice to the possibility of the user to accept or not such amendments. In case of non-acceptance, this may prevent the use of the Platform and all or any of the functionalities provided through it.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS OF USE.
By accessing all the functionalities available on this Platform, you accept each and every one of these conditions, as well as any other that may be set, amended or extended for present or future needs of the Service. MULTIASISTENCIA will have the right to amend at any time the content of these conditions, as well as the services and functionalities available through the Platform, and it is deemed enough to publish such changes and amendments through this medium, without prejudice to the possibility of the user to accept or not such amendments. In case of non-acceptance, this may prevent the use of the Platform and all or any of the functionalities provided through it.
4. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE.
The user undertakes to make appropriate and lawful use of the Platform, as well as the content, products and services available on it, in accordance with applicable laws at all times, these conditions, morality and generally accepted best practices and public order.
Likewise, the user of the Platform agrees to the following:
- Ensure the authenticity, veracity, timeliness and accuracy of all data communicated through the Platform, the user is only liable otherwise.
- Use the Platform exclusively for the purposes and functionalities provided for that purpose by MULTIASSISTANCE and the user is forbidden for the user to use the Platform for any other purpose or by any other means.
- Use the Platform legally and legitimately, avoiding an unauthorised, fraudulent, illegal or illegitimate use of it or of the contents and information provided through it, avoiding breaching this Legal Notice and the applicable regulations, and jeopardising the rights and legitimate interests of MULTIASSISTANCE or any other third party that could be affected as a result of such action.
- Not to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Platform, its suppliers or third parties, or attempt to breach the security or authentication measures thereof, carry out any action that causes a disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure or communications environment related to the Platform and the Service, attacking it in any manner. MULTIASSISTANCE may adopt whatever preventive or corrective measures are necessary to protect its interests for the proper functioning of the Platform, the Service and its specific functionalities.
- Not to introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems on the network that are likely to cause damage such as viruses, malicious code or other harmful programmes or files.
- Not try to access, use or manipulate data of MULTIASSISTANCE, or under its responsibility, or third party providers and other users;
- In particular, and for merely indicative and non-exhaustive purposes, the user undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or provide to third parties information, data, contents or messages that may represent an infringement of the rights of MULTIASSISTANCE or of third parties.
6. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
The user acknowledges and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and any other MULTIASSISTANCE items on the Platform (including, without limitation, trademarks, logos, trade names, texts, images, graphics, designs, sounds, databases, software, presentation, audio and video, if inserted), are the exclusive property of MULTIASSISTANCE or of third parties who have specifically authorised MULTIASSISTANCE for this purpose.
In no case does access or browsing the Platform imply any kind of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of such rights, unless expressly stated otherwise in writing.
All intellectual and industrial property rights over the contents and services of the Platform are reserved and, in particular, it is forbidden to change, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute by any means and in any form all or part of the contents included therein for public or commercial purposes without the prior express written authorisation of their respective owners.
Any user who infringes these limitations and prohibitions shall acknowledge assuming exclusive liability in this respect, exempting MULTIASSISTANCE or any other third party that may be affected as a result of the user’s actions.
7. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY.
MULTIASSISTANCE does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the functioning of the Platform. It will also not be in any case liable for any damages that may result from:
a) Any interruption in the operation of the Platform or computer failures, breakdowns, disconnections, delays or blockages caused due to deficiencies or overloads in the systems or mechanisms that enable its operation;
b) The lack of suitability of the Platform for the specific needs of users and;
c) Other damages that may be caused by third parties through unauthorised interference beyond the control of MULTIASSISTANCE.
We do not guarantee the non-existence of viruses or other items in the Platform introduced by third parties unrelated to MULTIASSISTANCE that may cause changes in the user’s physical or logical systems or in the documents and files stored in their systems.
MULTIASSISTANCE will implement several measures to protect the Platform and its contents against computer attacks by third parties. However, it does not guarantee that unauthorised third parties will not be able to access the type of use of the Platform made by the user or the conditions, features and circumstances in which such use is made. As a result, it will not be in any case liable for damages that may result from such unauthorised access.
MULTIASSISTANCE reserves the right to suspend without prior notice access to users who, in its opinion, do not comply with the rules of use of the Platform and to take appropriate legal action, without thereby giving rise to any right of compensation for the user who might be affected by it.
MULTIASSISTANCE will not be in any case liable for the use which users or third parties may make of the Platform, nor for any damages that may result from it.
MULTIASSISTANCE is not liable for damages of any kind that may arise from the use of services and content by users, or that may arise from the lack of information, accuracy or lack of truthfulness of the information they provide in the framework of the Platform and the Service, and in particular, but not exclusively, for damages of any kind that may arise from the impersonation of a third party by a user in any kind of communication or action through the Platform.
8. CHANGES IN LEGAL NOTICE.
MULTIASSISTANCE reserves the right to change this Legal Notice to adapt it to new laws, doctrines or case law that may apply in the future, or owing to technical, operational, commercial, corporate and business reasons, informing users beforehand and in a reasonable manner of any changes that may occur whenever possible. In any case, we strongly advise you to read this Legal Notice every time you enter this Platform.
If you have any doubts regarding this Legal Notice, please contact MULTIASSISTANCE at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org